




Check out our Future Colts Cheerleaders. A lady at my office made the skirts for the girls. I also added a picture of Katelyn and her best friend Coleson, as I was taking the picture Katelyn said "Were going to get married"
Katelyn loved playing in the snow as you can see, she did not want to come in .
I just wanted to add some pictures of Macie so everyone can see how big she is getting and to see her beautiful blue eyes.
Katelyn loved playing in the snow as you can see, she did not want to come in .
I just wanted to add some pictures of Macie so everyone can see how big she is getting and to see her beautiful blue eyes.
1 comment:
Awwww - Macy is so cute - I wish I could see her in person! Looks like you're getting some winter too - we've got plenty! I'm ready for spring - miss you guys!
Post a Comment